On Premise ATM Advantages
Why have an ATM in your store? Quite simply – an ATM pays!
ATMs mean increased revenue for your convenience store, gas station, hotel/motel or sports venue. When your customers use an ATM, generally 75% of those customers turn around and use at least a portion of those withdrawn funds in your location.
Modern ATMs use a small footprint of space, but can yield high profits for that same space. These new machines are very sophisticated and compact, able to accept debit, ATM, and credit cards and provide on-screen, full color graphic advertising.
Here are some reasons why ATMs can bring more revenue into your store:
- People look for ATMs if they need quick cash. With an on-premise ATM, they’ll come into your facility to withdraw money, and may buy impulse products in your store during the same visit.
- An ATM is not just a customer magnet, it can generate additional income as well with our profit-sharing programs. You can earn a percentage of every surcharge on every completed transaction. Even if the user doesn’t buy anything in your store, you still earn.
- Credit/Debit card transactions can add up. When a person uses cash, you get 100% of the profit (no sharing with the merchant processor).
- By having an ATM, the consumer may be more likely to make those small purchases in cash. Which results in a triple-win for you; no merchant processing fees, a sale, and new revenue from the ATM transaction.
- Extra Profit – No Hassle. Selman ATM offers a hassle-free, zero cost ATM Placement program that helps you earn money and increase foot traffic into your store.
- An ATM customer will spend 20-25% more than a non-ATM customer.
- There are 210 million ATM cards in the US. (That is roughly 85 cards for every 100 customers.)
- The largest portion of regular ATM users (40%) go to the ATM an average of 10 times a month.
- Unlike accepting credit or ATM cards at point of sale, the automated cash machine transaction does not cost you a percentage of the sale.
- Keeps your customers in-house so they don’t leave your location to get cash from a different ATM nearby.
- Reduces or eliminates the need to accept checks.
- Reduces credit card usage and credit card fees and expenses.With an ATM in your store, you offer your customers convenience and better customer service while increasing your sales and income.
Selman Offers ATM Solutions For:
Selman ATM has an ATM solution for many types of Dallas/Fort Worth businesses.
Below are some examples of who can realize increased revenue from having an ATM in their location.
- Gas Stations
- Bars and Nightclubs
- Convenience Stores
- VFWs/American Legions
- Golf/Tennis Clubs
- High Schools
- Sports Venues
- Grocery Stores
- Private Clubs
Ready For More Information?
You’ll quickly realize why our personal service, professional staff and quick installation sets us apart from the competition.